Thursday, June 4, 2009

Introduction - The Simple Swing

Hi everyone,

I wanted to tell you about a new tool that can help teach you a simple, consistent, effective golf swing.

Here's a web site I found recently that showed me some great golf putting drills. These have already helped take a few strokes off my game! As you probably know, if there's one easy place to lower to score, it's on the green.

My biggest problem was always putting. But now I understand more about all the variable that can effect your ball whiles it's rolling to the target. It's not always about which way the green slopes! There's the type of grass, time off day, moisture content of that particular area of the putting surface and still more. But thanks to what I've learned from these drills, I'm much better equipped to make the necessary accessments and make a good stroke.

Here's a little tip you might useful next time you're out.


Looking to upgrade your equipment? Check out the hot deals at Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment